Aims and Objectives
- We aim to provide our learners the space to inquire their surroundings and probe the resources they are provided with. Therefore, playing with their natural curiosity and developing inquisitive nature.
- We at HIVE aim to teach our learners to be just and fair. Honesty and Integrity is indoctrinated in them. We understand that world needs more people with such attributes and hence we are indoctrinating in our learners the values that will make them proud global citizens.
- HIVE aims to have excellent communicators; therefore, our learners are taught English, Urdu and Arabic. When needed, they can globally inspire people and unite them on platforms through their communication skills.
- We aim at developing balanced behaviour in our learners and thus, through various activities we inculcate in our learners the physical, emotional and intellectual strength so they act wisely when taken up by a challenge themselves or when responsible people are required to act upon global issues conclusively.
- HIVE believes in activity-based learning with modern teaching techniques that ensures reflective behavior. Learners are made able to assess their strengths and weaknesses.
- We aim to make our learners global citizens; hence, we provide a caring environment. An environment where respect, empathy and compassion is shown to them so they learn it through observing.
- We aim to develop knowledgeable learners by teaching languages, sciences and concepts with an approach towards finding solutions to global issues. HIVE believes in enhancing and boosting up the skills of innovation and research. For this, we provide an environment and a curriculum that triggers our learners to apply thinking skills.