We have passionate and dedicated teachers who build up a positive environment. Our approach to learning is evolving everyday; modern and innovative techniques are being adopted to optimize self belief, competence and proficiency in students.The Primary Section comprises of grades I-VI; boys and girls are segregated from grade IV and onwards.
- Tarbiyah, in and outside the classroom to make the students better Muslims.
- Teaching Arabic and Tajweed regular subjects to make understanding of Holy Qur’an easier.
- A classroom environment which is embedded with Islamic principles and teachings.
- Teaching languages, sciences and concepts with Islamic integration.
- Activity-based learning with modern teaching techniques.
- Offering Zuhar Salah in congregation on campus.
- Opportunity to meet and learn from religious scholars and professionals.
We channel our students to become strong academically and to become self motivated learners enabling them to think comprehensively and visibly.
- Qur’an recitation and Memorization: Students memorize various Surahs, Duas and Ahadith. Also, they learn the art of recitation.
- English Language: Since HIVE is an English medium school, learners are encouraged to speak effectively and fluently in English. Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking aspects of the subject are covered efficiently.
- Urdu: As a national language, Urdu is valued and taught with equal zeal and emphasis as English
- Science: Understanding of scientific concepts through experiments, diagrams, flow charts, documentaries and projects is a motivation for the Science students. It is taught in a manner that appreciates the grandeur of Allah (SWT) and His creation. Science exhibitions are held that provoke the scientific inquisitiveness of a student.
- .Mathematics: The taught mathematical concepts are reinforced through practical activities. A strong foundation of the Mathematical skills is laid.
- Islamic Studies: An engaging manner is adopted to reinforce the Islamic concepts, increasing knowledge and enriching their faith, therefore, translating it into actions.
|GRADE||MONDAY - THURSDAY||FRIDAY|
|I - IV||7:50 am - 2:10 pm||7:50 am - 12:15 pm|
Assessment & Grading
The academic progress of the students is systematically monitored by teachers and the Section Head through close observation as well as through the assessment of class work, quizzes, tests, oral assessments, projects and examination. Midyear exams take place in December and end-of-year exams take place in May. The grading and assessment system is one that is made comprehensible for the students and parents to reflect upon the child’s progress and set future targets.